Checkpoint Technologies, located in San Jose, CA, is a vibrant, well-established manufacturing and engineering company serving the semiconductor industry. We have a strong technological base and hold a leading market position in the field of semiconductor failure analysis.
Document Control Specialist
- Responsible for creating and maintaining BOM’s, assigning part numbers and documenting specifications for both current products and new engineering projects
- Processing Engineering Change Orders, including MRP updates and implementation tracking
- Maintain product assembly, test and inspection procedures
- Maintain library of released PDF documents
- Categorize new parts/components and search for appropriate product specifications
- Ongoing maintenance of the company product index portal, including creation of new groups and assemblies
- Interfacing with department engineers for the creation of ECO packages and new product releases
- Creation and maintenance of internal department procedures and PDF forms
- Minimum of 5 years of document control experience in the equipment industry
- A good working knowledge of documentation procedures and ECO’s is mandatory
- Good fundamental skills and experience with MRP systems
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sorting, scanning, red-lining and proof-reading documents
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Reader/Editor. Experience with image editing software a plus
- Basic comprehension of technical documents (drawings, specifications, diagrams, etc.)
- Basic PC experience/skills, including file management and folder structure
- The ability to initiate new processes and procedures as the need arises
- Excellent document control troubleshooting skills
- Associates Degree or completion of some college-level courses is preferred
We are looking for a detail oriented, well organized self-starter to fill this critical position within our company. If your background and experience matches our requirements we would like to hear from you. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.checkpointtechnologies.com to learn more about Checkpoint and our products.