Checkpoint Technologies, located in San Jose, CA, is a vibrant, well-established manufacturing and engineering company serving the semiconductor industry. We have a strong technological base and hold a leading market position in the field of semiconductor failure analysis.
CURRENT OPENINGS (1)
OPTICAL MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- An understanding of image forming optics and physical optics is essential to be successful in this position.
- Responsible for building and aligning precision opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies of varying complexity.
- Perform optical alignment and testing of opto-mechanical assemblies consisting of mirror, lenses, beam splitters and various other optical components.
- Operational knowledge of visible and invisible Laser sources and associated safety knowledge is required.
- Perform electrical tuning and trouble-shooting on complex electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Must be able to perform testing on complex systems using oscilloscopes, function generators, laser power meters and other common measurement tools.
- Perform incoming inspections.
- Must be very hands-on and work with minimal supervision.
- An awesome team oriented attitude is essential!
- B.S. degree in a related Engineering field is preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 3 or more years of precision opto-mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Proficient with MSOffice, Word and Excel and have a basic understanding of utilization of a PC for data collection and input, network folder structures, file maintenance, etc.
If your background and experience matches our requirements we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume via email to email@example.com or fax it to 408-321-0155 with your cover letter. Visit our website at www.checkpointtechnologies.com to learn more about Checkpoint.