Checkpoint Technologies, located in San Jose, CA is the world’s leader in non-destructive optical probing for semiconductor failure analysis combining advanced laser scanning (LSM) and photon emission (PEM) techniques with state of art optical resolution. We currently have an opening for an Applications Engineer with experience in semiconductor Failure Analysis, Fault Isolation, Yield Improvement, Design Debug or other semiconductor device physics analytics.
Semiconductor Failure Analysis Engineer
- Work with Engineering Team to develop customer specific Applications on Laser Scanning/Photon Emission Microscope System for semiconductor failure analysis.
- Research latest technology trends in Failure Analysis techniques and communicate those to Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
- Communicate the needs of Customer Failure Analysis Engineers to Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
- Critical Interface with Customer FA/FI Engineers during engineering evaluations.
- Responsible for demonstrating Checkpoint’s products for customer engineering evaluations.
- Train customers on all software and application features during demo/evals and at customer site.
- Assist with training during installation of new LSM/PEM Systems at customer site.
- Provide on-site problem solving for issues with customers installed instruments.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, desire and ability to work in a team environment.
- Write and submit technical papers for industry journals and trade shows.
Education an Experience:
- Require Minimum of MS in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
- Prefer PhD with experience in advanced optical probing, semiconductor FA.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in semiconductor optical failure analysis.
- Experience with optical imaging of semiconductors.
- Proficient with MSOffice, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with writing/submitting technical papers.
- May be required to travel to customer sites at times < 25% travel required.
If your background and experience matches our requirements we would like to hear from you. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.checkpointtechnologies.com to learn more about Checkpoint Technologies and our state of art optical probing instruments.
Visit our website at www.checkpointtechnologies.com to learn more about Checkpoint and our products.